Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My <3 belongs to Eureka

Well, loves... We're back. We went to California for exactly one week. We sat next to extremely sniffly people on the planes. We had an absolutely magical time. We started north and headed south.

Here's a quick sum-up:


We stood near some really big trees.

Really. Big. Trees.

I touched the pacific ocean:


We rode horses on the beach in Mendocino.


.... and were sore for days after.


And we saw some very beautiful things.

I will share more about our trip, as well as some revelations we had while we were there (Including the fact that Greg is terrified of Trolley cars sharing the road with Normal Cars), at a later date.

Hope your Thanksgiving was warm and lovely!

3 comments:

Birdy: The Mighty said...

where those the red wood trees? If so, I touched that tree too. ha, small world :)

Anonymous said...

Did you get go by the Carson Manson in Eureka? It is so beautiful. I would love to see it in person. Unfortunately it isn't open to the public, but the interior pictures online are really spectacular. Talk about a dream house!

Lisa said...

Hey - I see you won the Singer scarf contest!! (http://blog.craftzine.com/archive/2009/12/me_my_scarf_and_i_contest_winn.html ) Congrats!