Go Here to Check it Out
THIS is what I looked like for Halloween before the blue turtleneck and dragonfly hair clip.

This is the Ridiculously amazing game of Mexican Train Dominoes we played at the Cabin two weekends ago (That I Won! Booyah!)

This is my brother getting to know my dog:

This is my brother getting to know my cat (at 6:00 in the morning) :

This is my brother slowly coming to understand that he likes cats as much as dogs:

This is the new area rug we put in my craftroom. And by "we" I mean my brother and my husband. And by "craftroom" I mean "Disaster area".

This is Greg and Brendan bonding over animals and Mario Galaxy.

And This is the scarf I worked on for two weeks to enter into the Me, My Scarf, and I competition for a Serger!


Go here to find out why it represents me.
Hope you enjoyed!
2 comments:
Hey, you're looking skinny-mini! NICE!
The scarf is way cool. Can't wait to hear you won.
I wanted to tell you that Martha Stewart has a place to show off your craft room on her site. You NEED to enter.
Post a Comment