Thursday, July 10, 2008

Do a little dance... Make a little love... Get down tonight... A bum bum Get DOWN tonight!

My craft studio is going to be featured in a magazine!!!

Please excuse me while I FREAK OUT.



To make a long story short, I was tipped off that a particular magazine was going to do a feature on studios and it was suggested that I should send in some photos. I sent an email to the editor, not thinking anything would come of it.

After just a few short hours they got in touch with me to let me know that they would love to feature my studio!!! AND they want me to do a project for them that will be included as well!!!

I don't know much, and I'll probably hold my tongue about it from here on out because I don't want to jinx anything... but here's the good news:

SOMEONE'S GOING TO PAY ME TO BE CRAFTY.


This is spectacular.

DRINKS ON THE HOUSE!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

SO AWESOME! A fine reward for all your hard work and creativity.
I can certainly tell you are waiting with baited breath. I can't wait for your full blown ecstacy when the time is right!