Wow you're huge! (I bet you just love hearing that...)Riley is an adorable name. Good for a baby and good for a grown up.Just wanted to comment and say, I love your blog and I really hope your son brings you all the happiness possible.
21 days!!! I bet you're getting pretty excited to finally meet him (and more nervous by the day? - I know the feeling well!). Riley is a cute name. And you look beautiful, by the way!
Exciting! Can't wait to meet Riley. :)
Girl, I still think you look bangin' pregnant.I'm excited for the baby! Well, for you to have the baby, and for me to read about it.
Love that belly/name picture!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow you're huge! (I bet you just love hearing that...)
Riley is an adorable name. Good for a baby and good for a grown up.
Just wanted to comment and say, I love your blog and I really hope your son brings you all the happiness possible.
21 days!!! I bet you're getting pretty excited to finally meet him (and more nervous by the day? - I know the feeling well!).
Riley is a cute name. And you look beautiful, by the way!
Exciting! Can't wait to meet Riley. :)
Girl, I still think you look bangin' pregnant.
I'm excited for the baby! Well, for you to have the baby, and for me to read about it.
Love that belly/name picture!
Post a Comment