If you can figure out where I can purchase this fabric, or at the very least - a designer/creator's name, I will send you a package. The package will have cool things in it.
The ONLY THING I WANT is to know where I can buy:
The fabric that's hanging underneath the sink.This is from a photo by Magnus Selander.
I know NOTHING more about it.
If you, by some chance, track it down - leave a comment and I will get your prize package ready.
8 comments:
This fabric does not exist. I'm ashamed by how long I looked for it.
I did find a cute rainbow fabric, but it's not the same. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290390130682&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=WXF%3F&GUID=4a1da0261270a0aad0d458e4fe71b27e&itemid=290390130682&ff4=263602_263622 But of course you don't want that, you want the one in the picture, but seriously. Doesn't exist.
If you need to settle for something else, Michael Miller has some amazing fabrics to choose from. http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/MMF/Home.cfm?Gid=1219
The photo is called "Leva & Bo" and can be found in the Interiors section of his photo portfolio on his website:
http://www.magnusselander.com/index-slides.html?gallery=interior
The website is in English and he has both phone numbers and email at the bottom of the screen.
Why don't you email him asking the name of the fabric, or where this was taken so you can contact the owner and ask?
tel +46 8 612 04 12
cell +4670 5128022
send email <-----!!!!!!!!
Update:
Careful, there are two photos there with the caption Leva & Bo. According to Google Translate Swedish to English, Leva and Bo means something like "Living and Living". Sigh, I had thought it might be an interior designer?
But no, after doing a "translate and search" with Google, it looks like that is some kind of lifestyle catchphrase in Swedish, not a company. Though a bunch of links do come up, mainly for the home design section of a Swedish newspaper.
Alrighty then... I dropped him a line asking...
I'll let you know if he replies...
Heh. I love the challenge ;)
Err not to spam you (more) but he just replied saying that he will ask the stylist. He's sure they'll know. Wow what amazing service ;)
I hope you find it. I did a reverse image search and found nothing other than interior blogs.
If all else fails, get some painter's canvas, painter's tape, acrylic paint and fabric paint medium and make it yourself. It looks like it would be tedious, maybe time-consuming, but not that hard.
did you find your fabric? Are you sure its not just bits of strips of a regular old cheap broadcloth sewn together; or a custom weave or something?
Nah, it's gonna be some Scandinavian design firm's product that people who are not in that loop won't know about (prediction).
Maybe I'll drop him a teensy prompt email and ask whether he's had a moment to look into it yet....
No worries, I'll let you know if/as soon as there's anything. :). I'd forgotten all about this, wee....
Post a Comment