Friday, December 11, 2009

I keep coming back to post here, but I just can't.

There's a lot going on right now - a lot I want to talk about, but I can't just yet.

In the mean time, I hope you have an ecstatically happy holiday and a merry new year. Send your good thoughts to me as I weather another 8 days without my husband while he's away on business, working the night shift.

Thank goodness the 8 hour power outage happened the night before he left... although it's too bad he couldn't fix the mangled gutter after the windstorm or help me unfreeze the pipes!

Like I said - A lot going on!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

At least it all makes the time pass fast!

Unknown said...

Sorry to comment on this post for something totally not related, but I just saw a posting about your newly renovated craft room with the teal and red. I have a kitchen that I want to do in these colors and have been looking for fabric for forever. I LOVE the fabric that you used, is there anyway you can share with me the name of the fabric, including the tie-backs? Thanks so much!