Thursday, August 27, 2009

I shall name him Moe.

I'm sick. It started Saturday, and it was so bad that my boss ordered me to stay home Monday and Tuesday.

In lieu of not having much to say at the moment, other than to make that disgusting sucky mucus sound through my nose, I'm going to distract you with something shiny:

www.woot.com

Often I am behind the times when it comes to finding new and awesome websites and being dully amazed by them. Yesterday, a friend of mine sent me a link to this site with a note that they were having a sale on Roombas. As you may know, a Roomba is an automatic vacuume cleaner robot that docks itself to recharge, navigates itself around your floor, and vacuumes it's little heart out all the time.

I've been drooling over Roombas for a long time, but have never been able to justify a $200-$300 price tag which has left me Roomba-less... Until yesterday when woot.com had a one day sale on Roombas for about $130.

With three cats, a dog, and foster kittens, I think $130 is downright affordable for an automatic vacuume. We ordered one immediately.

Apparently this Woot site has ONE item for sale every day at a discount. Yesterday was Roombas, Today is a Sansa Fuze 4GB Media Player for $32.99. I think that's a pretty good idea for a Christmas Present at a pretty decent price. So go! Enjoy yourself! Woot it up! I hope you find something for cheap that You need!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Damn! I've been wanting a Roomba too! Let me know how it works out for you!
Feel better soon!