Oh you can't just post pictures of these without some sort of explanation! Are they real cupcakes? Clay? I wonder if I could possibly make actual tentacle cupcakes using Royal icing... oh now look at what you've done!
BTW your bedroom looks awesome! I've been feeling the itch to get a house for a long time now but it'll be a year at least... at least crafting can fill the void till then :)
She can type 90+ wpm and thoroughly enjoys sarcasm. She's married, has three cats, a fixer-upper house, and a somewhat serious addiction to all things crafty.
2 comments:
Oh you can't just post pictures of these without some sort of explanation! Are they real cupcakes? Clay? I wonder if I could possibly make actual tentacle cupcakes using Royal icing... oh now look at what you've done!
BTW your bedroom looks awesome! I've been feeling the itch to get a house for a long time now but it'll be a year at least... at least crafting can fill the void till then :)
They are FABULOUS!
Post a Comment