Thursday, June 18, 2009

Circus

Last night brought me that much closer to truly understanding the meaning of insanity.

A few updates.

We did not finish painting the walls or ceilings.

This guy:
has not slept in 31.5 hours.

This:
Happened to our Basement Last night.


And all this time these guys:
have been confined to the tiny front office, with a surprise companion.

and without agreeing to do so, Greg and I have mutually decided not to speak of this alien presence in our house.


There are only a couple ways to look at this: 1) My gut tells me that if I truly acknowledge its presence to another human being in person, it will become real. 2) Now I don't feel quite as bad that the cats are contained in one room together, because at least they have live entertainment. 3) How the hell did a bird get in our house? 4) How the hell are we going to get the bird out of our house? 5) Please don't let the cats eat the bird.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Becky said...

Oh wow. Good luck with that.