For the life of me, I can't figure out what I was doing with this. I now have enough pieces cut out to make a good 14 or 15 little white sparkly felt balls... I think I was going to make a necklace, but I don't think it would suit my taste. Any ideas?
Gnome and mushroom (with champagne cork from the day I got engaged).
(Inspired by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/merwing/2313476904/)
(Inspired by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/merwing/2313476904/)

Cappuchino charms. These are teensier than your pinky finger nail. They are so cutesy. I'm still figuring out what I will do with them.




2 comments:
Awesome crafting :) Those felt kiwis are so cute! Did you use beads for the seeds or did you embroider them? Great way to memorialize your engagement. And I'm a sucker for everything rainbow, so you've made my day :D
Snow balls for the white felt. Maybe dangling off a wreath or into mini snow people.
Post a Comment