First of all, Greg was able to put up nice copper torches all around our new deck (of which there WILL be pictures and an accompanying saga). He also did laundry and fixed a broken shelf in our closet. Handy.
And while my main goal - re-corralling all of my crafting supplies back to my craftroom after their mysterious migration to our living room for the duration of the Olympic games - was not even attempted, I did get several little projects done that have been irking me since I devoted myself towards opening up an etsy shop.
These are all potential prototypes to be sold in the store.

I had a long debate in my head about this one. Although I think it's cute, I'm not sure how many people would be good with using it as a pincushion. Opinions?

This one is in a heart shaped tin - very stable, very durable.
This little cupcake is in a silcone cupcake cup. It's the first time I've used one of my little strawberries in a project.
And the above and below pincushions are both delightfully "Fall-Themed".

So, whaddaya think?
2 comments:
My favourite is the cupcake :-) The bunny is sweet, but I would never be able to use it as a pincushion! LOL!
ack! i love the bunny in the hat!!
i listened to your podcast, you sounded great! i cant find the link to your shop! help!!!!
Post a Comment