My long soak in Kawaii-ness began with cupcakes, and has no progressed to harder substances. Like cake. I don't really need big glistening eyes on everything, but I do love the simple graphics and joy.
For some time now I've been dilly dallying with various materials in order to create cupcake ornaments and cupcake place holders and whipped cream jewelry. The day has finally arrived when I am completely willing to actually share all of that with you!
ALL of these items are now in my Etsy store!




Personally, I can't decide if I love the rhinestone sprinkles or the sparkly pink rose more. Although, that might just be my addiction to all things shiny talking.They're all made of silicon. The roses are plastic. The rings are adjustable. I wore two of these rings over the holidays and my entire family loved them.
Also, as a plus, I believe the silicon is virtually indestructable. I can stab it as hard as possible with my fingernail and it just casually bounces back - nothing will scratch or dent these babies.
Also in the world of kawaii, I recently came across an adorable and hilarious comic called "Kawaii Not". I love it, and my husband got an ENORMOUS kick out of it as well! Go check it out!
Unless my mood changes, baby booties are next!!!
1 comment:
I just bought one of your rings and I cant wait to be able to wear it! You make such lovely things!
Post a Comment